Search This Blog

Monday 18 April 2016

Obligatory Introduction Post

Hello and welcome to The Three F's blog where you will find posts on Fashion, Food and Fun things!  (literally code for anything else).

     So about me and what you can expect...
  • I'm currently at University studying Fashion Design,  so expect outfit posts and me moaning about my degree.   
  • I enjoy baking and cooking.
  • I read a lot, mainly fantasy and fiction.
  • I like to try craft things, however this doesn't always go as planned...
  • I LOVE animals and have the most adorable bunny which I will post irrelevant photos of (see example below).
Well that's me in a nutshell and I will aim to post every week, whether or not it'll be interesting remains to be seen ...

                                                              Thanks for reading,
                                                                     Jennifer x


No comments:

Post a Comment