Search This Blog

Thursday 21 April 2016

The Perfect Cocktail Outfit

Heyyyyy readers,
As promised here is my first outfit post of many. Basically I went out to cocktails with my girlies to celebrate completing our most recent project !  Seeing as I recently bought a new outfit, I figured this was the perfect opportunity to wear it. However, I would still wear this for a day or a night out as it can easily be dressed up with a nice jacket, heels and killer accessories...Or dressed down with flats and an oversized shirt. For this post I went for a bit of in between when I styled it, as I had Uni in the morning, so didn't want to look overdressed. Obviously both pieces work well together as the colour palette is similar, having said that I wouldn't hesitate to wear them as separate pieces in different outfits.

Here's what it looks like on, as modelled by me and just in general





 Top-£19.99 H&M
 A-line Skirt-£7.99 H&M
 Loafers-£12.00 Primark

 So I basically spent a lot of money in H&M...Hope you enjoyed this post.

 Happy Shopping!
 Jennifer x







No comments:

Post a Comment