Search This Blog

Tuesday 10 May 2016

Creating a Lookbook

Hey everyone,
For this post I decided to make Uni work fun and create a look book for my portfolio. So I grabbed my awesome friend to model for me and chose a location with a beautiful cherry blossom to match my theme. As you'll be able to tell from the Kimono style sleeves this was inspired my Japanese fashion, I researched into Japanese Designers in Paris for this project , which was my first Uni project. Obviously Kenzo and was a major influence, which is why I chose to hand paint the sleeves on my garment, a traditional Japanese print technique. So have a gander at my look book photos, also I threw in a few unedited ones, as we had so much fun shooting them.
So I just did this on Photoshop by duplicating the layer then making the bottom layer black and white. To complete the effect I used the rubber on the top layer everywhere I didn't want colour.

Below are some fun photos from the shoot and my photogenic model. 


Thanks for reading, as always. 
Let me know what you think of this post !
Jennifer x


No comments:

Post a Comment