Search This Blog

Friday 6 May 2016

Altered Outfit

Hey everyone,
So as promised here's an outfit post from my altered skirt. Hopefully this shows you how easy styling your own outfits can be. *To see how I got my skirt please refer to my alteration post 'Making it Better' (25th April 2016).

 Shirt-Primark
 Cami- New Look
 Skirt-*see note above
 Boots-New Look
 Earrings-New Look

Sorry there are no prices on this post, as the items aren't new so I'm not sure of the price and wouldn't want to misinform you guys.



This is just a quick post for today, but I'd love to know what posts you guys enjoy more or what you think of my posts e.g. improvements or what you like most.  Please feel free to comment in any of my posts this one or previous ones, your feedback would be appreciated !!

Thanks for reading,
Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment