Search This Blog

Monday 6 June 2016

Weekend in London

Hey everyone,

Well this weekend has been a busy one for me I spent a wonderful two days there. On the Saturday I went to see The Lion King at the Lyceum Theatre and on the Sunday I went to ZSL London Zoo in Regents Park. I must say that The Lion King was an amazing experience the costumes, acting, singing and set work were all so well put together I was transported to Africa by the realism. The costumes weren't exact replicas of the Disney animation, they were more tribal and you could see some of the puppeteers, however this just added to the experience. As the show was in the evening I decided to take some touristy photos in the day! Also this is kind of an outfit post as well as I composed a little London capsule wardrobe for the trip, so enjoy the photos from that too. ZSL London Zoo was very large and my feet hurt afterwards, but it was well laid out and the animals all looked well looked after, which is always my primary concern when going to the zoo.

So here is me ready to head off to London... yes this is the first post in which I have included my face.

Shirt-Primark £10
Trousers-Select £? Think they were about 10 but not sure, sorry.
Bag- Cath Kidston (no price as it was a gift)
Socks-River Island £8 (for 3 pairs)
Shoes-Primark £12
Earrings-Simply Silver £30

Arriving in London and being touristy...



Getting ready for The Lion King...


Dress- Dorothy Perkins £30
Shoes-Primark £3
Tights-Primark-£2
Earrings-New Look £2.50
Hair bow-New Look £3.99

Finally there... EEEeeeep excitement here !!


Day two outfit, It was warm so I just used the shirt as a cover up as sunburn and pale skin =Pain


Top (worn underneath)- Primark £6
Dress-ASOS £15.99
Tights-Primark £3
Shoes and shirt as before in previous outfit photos above.

The Zoo in the sun and a sleepy tiger!!!


Thanks for reading, let me know if you have done any of these things especially The Lion King!!
Jennifer x

No comments:

Post a Comment